Roman Kennke wrote:
while having dinner I had a great idea: IMO it would be ubercool to have
Mauve support Beanshell scripts as testcases. I came to this idea

This sounds like a good idea. In any case, it can be done without any
harm to the existing infrastructure, i.e., it could be prototyped as
an optional add-on. Mauve could look for foo.class OR foo.bsh, and do
the appropriate wrapper type operation in the latter case.

We use BeanShell for lots of stuff at work and it's great.

One glitch is: does BeanShell run on Classpath? :-)

-Archie