David Gilbert wrote:
Roman Kennke wrote:
These results normally get updated continuously, so the frontend should
always report the latest results that have been built sucessfully.

In the future we will (hopefully) add more compiler/VM(/classlib)
combinations so that we can compare the results to others.

I'd like to get JCHEVM (the Harmony edition of JCVM) included..
is that possible? Let me know what I can do to help if so.

Some details...

- It's easy to download the latest source, but you'll need an SVN client
- The SVN build requires the usual autofoo stuff (automake, autoconf, etc).
  There is a script included that runs everything (including ./configure).
- Still targeted at Classpath 0.90, due to the fatal bug in Classpath 0.91
  that makes startup fail with a NullPointerException. I have a patch for
  0.91 though (it's currently checked in as an unapplied patch).

Thanks,
-Archie