Hi there!

I am a journalist in south east Asia, currently writing an article on
free java implementation. I had been to a few banking sites to test
out their Internet banking systems (which depended on Java) and found
that none of them works with the gcjwebplugin on my system (which has
only free software).

My request is to find out if there is any bank in the world whose
Internet banking system works on a system with only free software
installed. This includes those sites that do not use Java at all. By
Internet banking, I mean I can transfer money using the bank's online
site and check my account balance.

Can any kind soul send to me, if you know, the name of the bank and its URL.

Thanks you very much and best regards
Koh