In the compatibility charts, it is possible to find the following lines:

# class javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML.HTMLAccessibleContext: missing in classpath # class javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML.IconElementInfo.IconAccessibleContext: missing in classpath # class javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML.TableElementInfo.TableAccessibleContext: missing in classpath # class javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML.TableElementInfo.TableAccessibleContext.AccessibleHeadersTable: missing in classpath # class javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML.TextElementInfo.TextAccessibleContext: missing in classpath

As it can be easily verified from the
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/ and
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ ,

there are no such class as AccessibleHTML the official Sun's java API standard. This is true for both 1.4 and 1.5 versions.

The public class with this name technically exists in the Sun's java library. I think, it is likely that the class will appear in the documentation of one of the future releases, 1.6 or probably even later.

I am not sure, if the implementation of such classes is inside the current scope of the GNU Classpath project. Without looking into the sources, I even do not know how should we do this. Does anybody ever used this non trivial and totally undocumented class?

I would suggest to exclude javax.swing.text.html.AccessibleHTML from the comparison charts. The simplest way to do this is to put the non functional stub with this name, but containing the explaining comment.

Any opinions?

Audrius