On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 15:03 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 01:40 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > We now finally have a branch for 0.92. classpath-0_92-branch (and the
> > branch point is tagged as classpath-0_92-branch-point).
>
> Paul reminded me to activate the future release script on builder.
> For those wanting a tar.gz dist to test these are now available at:
> http://builder.classpath.org/dist/
> classpath-future-release-latest.tar.gz
> classpath-generics-latest.tar.gz
> (There is no separate generics-release branch, as Andrew said we will
> just use the normal generics branch for the release dist.)

And after more than a week of extra testing and fixing some smaller
regressions I think it is finally ready. If you know of anything really,
really bad which should prevent the release you have to speak up
quickly. There will most likely only be some documentation changes going
onto the branch before we will push it out officially tomorrow.

I just kicked the autobuilder to restart building the release and
generics branches so the two tar.gz files mentioned above should be
refreshed in a couple of hours and be almost identical to the final
versions.

Apologies to everybody that worked hard on things that didn't make it
onto the branch this time. But we need to keep some new cool
improvements for the next one! :)

Cheers,

Mark