Do we have known issues with classpath and accessibility on linux?

My classpath (latest from HEAD) keeps crashing everytime I open a new
dialog (for example the gnu.classpath.examples.swing.Demo).

Even closing the window crashes the application... well, it is not a
real crash, it freezes and I need to kill it.

I don't know if it is a problem in gtk or classpath, though, as even
dogtail (python) refuses to run... so maybe that the last updates broke
something (gnome was in the update).

My system is fedora core 5 with latest updates (except the kernel).

Ciao,
Mario
--
Lima Software, SO.PR.IND. s.r.l.