Hi Stuart,

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 08:38 -0500, Stuart Ballard wrote:
> On 11/7/06, Mark Wielaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Things still seem to be broken on builder.  I'm guessing 3.1.2 is too
> > > old, as problems
> > > with the java.util.concurrent stuff seems to have been reintroduced
> >
> > I upgraded the ecj on builder to v_677_R32x, 3.2.1
> > (ecj-bootstrap-gcj_3.2.1-3_i386.deb)
>
> Part of the issue is Japitools aborting entirely part way through
> Japizing when certain kinds of corrupt class files are encountered.
>
> Work on fixing this is in progress.

Ah, that would explain why whole packages were disappearing from the
comparison. Thanks for working on Japitools. I wish more projects would
use it when they do new releases to get a good overview of compatibility
between releases.

Do the zip files as published at http://builder.classpath.org/dist/ work
correct for Japitools now?

Cheers,