Hi there,

Forgot a very important information: the URL for submitting proposals:

https://www28.cplan.com/cfp_prod/CFPLogin.jsp?wId=58LE17

[]s, Fernando Lozano
First of all, I'm sorry for the cross-post, but I hope you'll find this message useful.

While we all are extasiated with Sun GPLed JDK releases, I'm afraid many are missing the fact JavaOne call for papers was already opened and the deadline for submissions is at *December, 15*. We never had a better climate for presentations related to free software Java projects and it would be wonderful to have everyone there: Classpath, GCJ, Kaffe, Java-Gnome, JPackage, IKVM, Cacao, Sable, ...