Chris> I have the first cut of a port to an exotic platform (non-POSIX).

Cool.

Chris> I'd like to investigate the possibility of getting my changes
Chris> adopted into the project.  What's the best way to start that
Chris> process?

First thing is to get started on copyright assignment paperwork.
Mark should probably do this but if he can't I will send you the form.

Next is to start looking at how to merge it in.  It may be a little
difficult since Classpath doesn't yet have native code for a non-POSIX
port (afaik).  I'm sure we can figure out something sensible though.

Maybe you could describe your port a bit more.  What files did you
add, where did you put them, do you use configure, etc.

A non-POSIX port may also need some .java changes.  ISTR a place or
two where we have POSIX-y assumptions, like File or .so name mapping
or something.

Tom