Hi,
on IRC #classpath I read a lot of interesting things are happening
around IcedTea and Classpath. People put Classpath stuff into IcedTea,
Cacao gets support for the latter. Fedora people try to get this working
on all arches (that GCJ supports :) ).

I am wondering what the goals of all these efforts are? I am really
curious about this. If you have some time between your doings I would be
very happy if someone could shed some light on this. :)

What interests me also if there is a future where GCJ can use IcedTea as
its class library and whether the current cacao porting efforts are a
test scenario for this?

Regards
Robert