On Thursday 11 October 2007 11:15, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > +FAIL: java.awt.TextArea.ScrollbarPaintTest
> > +FAIL: java.awt.ScrollPane.ScrollbarPaintTest
> > +FAIL: java.awt.Scrollbar.ScrollbarPaintTest
> > +FAIL: java.awt.Component.keyPressTest
>
> Also fails with JDK.
>
> > +FAIL: javax.swing.JTree.getCellRenderer
>
> This looks like a real problem, although a minor one. I'll take care of
> it.
>
> Cheers, Roman

Thanks Roman.  I've looked at the other one,
gnu.testlet.javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.TestHandshake and it seems to give
variable results.  It also fails with IcedTea so 'regressing' on it is
probably nothing to worry about for the release.  We should look into it
post-0.96 though.
--
Andrew :-)

Help end the Java Trap!