Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that Ian is now one of our active hackers with
commit access. Ian has been pushing useful patches for a long time now
and is one of the JikesRVM hackers.

Ian, even though you have been contributing to GNU Classpath in the
past you name is missing in the AUTHORS file. Please post a patch and
ChangeLog entry to add yourself to the AUTHORS file to the
classpath-patches mailinglist. You can consider that patch pre-approved
so feel free to commit it immediately as a test of your new powers. But
remember that with power comes responsibility! (*)

Thanks,

Mark

(*) http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/docs/hacking.html

Hi Mark and everyone,

thanks for the welcome. I've used my powers and added myself to the AUTHORS list.

Thanks again,
Ian