Dear all,

Our list of ideas is now both on our wiki and the GNU web site:

http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/GoogleSoC2008
http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html

Please feel free to provide further ideas / more details on existing
ideas on the wiki page.  I'd also like to know of anyone interested in
mentoring.  I've already listed those who have already shown some
interest; this is currently Chris Burdess for Tomcat and Mario Torre
for the sound API.  I've provisionally put myself down in many of the
slots so they have a mentor, but would prefer to be replaced by
someone more capable!  Notably there is no-one down yet for the
AWT/Swing project on Qt, so... volunteers please!

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

Document Freedom Day - March 26th
http://documentfreedom.org

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8