Gustavo> Hey I can do that, but what about rhe lib folder of gnu classpath
Gustavo> libraries are not binary compatible from glibc to uClibc

Yeah, the idea is to compile the class files only, then build the rest
on the new platform.

This may require build hackery.  And, it may require a bit of extra
hackery in the initial build, depending on what classes the desired VM
overrides, etc.

Anyway, whatever is required, it sounds simpler to me than the long
processes outlined upthread.  And, on the plus side, if the needed
Classpath build tweaks are done cleanly, we can check them in for
future users.

Tom