Stanislav,

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. We run stress regularly against
Project Clearwater deployments, and we don't see such problems, so it's down to
a difference in your setup.

We wouldn't ever expect to run stress against an all in one node - it's not
designed for any particular capacity, it's designed to be use to manual trying
out Clearwater performance, and trying it out initially.

Instead, as per the Stress Testing instructions, we'd expect stress to either
be run against a deployment done using Chef, or using a Manual Install, with
Clearwater deployed on at least six separate boxes with Sprout, Homer,
Homestead, Ralf, Bono and Ellis all instead on separate servers, with separate
servers for the Sip Stress Node. We'd expect all of the VMs to have around
1VCPU and 2GB of RAM as documented in the Manual Install instructions. If
greater performance is required, we'd expect this to be achieved by increasing
the number of deployed VMs, based on where the system was stressed, rather than
increasing the resources assigned to each VM.

The latest dumps you have sent don't represent crashes, they represent
processes being killed because they become unresponsive to the polling
mechanism, due to the amount of load on the VM, and the process being unable to
serve the monitoring request in time.

Can you provide some background on what you are trying to find out from the
testing you are doing?

Thanks,

Richard