Richard

From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Whitehouse (projectclearwater.org)
Sent: 08 September 2016 15:10
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org; Surender Singh <surende...@hcl.com>
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] IPPBX Integration with Clearwater IMS

Surender,

I presume you mean 'ellis' instead of 'ebill'?

You can change the default domain by changing the value of the home_domain
configuration option. Changing this is described in the documentation at
http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Clearwater_Configuration_Options_Reference.html#core-options.
 You might want to review the other configuration options listed in that
article to see if there is anything else you want to configure.

You can configure multiple domains using
http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Multiple_Domains.html

You can monitor the different functions installed on an all-in-one node by
running `sudo monit summary` when logged in to the box as the default user. You
can also use more advanced ways of monitoring the node such as SNMP statistics
and alarms, which are documented in the docs - e.g. at
http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/SNMP_Alarms.html

Regarding connecting the IPPBX to Project Clearwater, I think you'll need to
know more details before it's possible to know whether it'll work. What type of
IPPBX do you have? Does it support registering against an IMS Core, or does it
expect to be configured, and not registered?

Finally, it's important to note that the all-in-one node is for really for
trying Project Clearwater out, rather than something we'd expect to be deployed
in a production environment. We'd really expect one of the other install
methods to be used for a production solution.

Richard