I am looking for a IFC example that would induce the behavior described in the
manual where the S-CSCF would pass a third party registration onto an AS:

>From the online manual:

AS invocation also occurs on REGISTER - this is called third-party registration
(3GPP TS 24.229 s5.4.1.7 and 7A):

  *   When a UE registers with Sprout, if the iFCs require it, it passes a
third-party registration onto an AS.
  *   Message body handling for third-party registration, per 3GPP TS 24.229
s5.4.1.7A: including optionally service info, a copy of the registration, and a
copy of the response.
  *   Network-initiated deregister. If the third-party registration fails and
the iFC requests it, we must deregister the UE.

Thank You

Jake