Pushpendra,

I assume you are following the instructions on Read the Docs and have
configured the APT software source as shown under
http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Manual_Install.html#configure-the-apt-software-sources
 ?

Can you double check that you’ve added “deb http://repo.cw-ngv.com/stable
binary/<http://repo.cw-ngv.com/stable%20binary/>” to
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/clearwater.list?

What output do you get when you run “sudo apt-get update”?

It should contain the following lines, amongst many others:

Hit http://repo.cw-ngv.com binary/ Packages

Hit http://repo.cw-ngv.com binary/ Release.gpg

Hit http://repo.cw-ngv.com binary/ Release

Richard