Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply.

Now I'm running FHoSS in different machine, now I see below error messages
in FHoSS console:

Communicator: Expecting diameter version 1, received version -1
Communicator: Expecting diameter version 1, received version -13
Communicator: Expecting diameter version 1, received version -1
Communicator: Expecting diameter version 1, received version -3
Communicator: Expecting diameter version 1, received version 6

Any idea?