Dear All,

I have setup the clearwater IMS using the docker repository:
https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker

I am using X-Lite SIP Client for my testing. I am able to chat with the other
user. However, I am facing issue while calling the other user.
The call is going on fine and the other user is able to see it. The issue is-
on answering the call, no one is able to hear each other's voice.

My setup is on a KVM virtual machine (Openstack) which is on a private network
with the two end users. All the ports are enabled on the VM security.

Please help how can I troubleshoot the issue.

Kind Regards,
Navdeep