Dear all,

I have installed Clearwater IMS components on individual VMs manually and able
to make an IMS call, registering 2 X-lite clients.
Now I need to integrate this to LTE, integrating P-CSCF (bono) to PCRF
component of LTE.
I read from the Clearwater documents like Rx interface to bono is not available.
Requesting someone to guide me on the same.

Regards,
Hariharan Baskar

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.