Hi Mario,

First, I would like to confirm that Project Clearwater should work with WebRTC
when using sipml5.

The first thing to check is that you are using a browser that supports the
sipml5 demo using websockets. We have found that calls do not work when we use
Chrome, but they do work with recent versions of Firefox.

The second thing that I would look at is whether the websocket request is
reaching Bono. I suggest running a packet capture on Bono e.g. using tcpdump,
then checking to see whether the packets are making it through your network.
You should be able to filter on port 5062. If nothing shows up, then it is
worth checking that your firewall is configured correctly.

If that does not identify the problem, can you send us debug logs from Bono
showing a call? You can find instructions for setting the log level to 5 at
http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Troubleshooting_and_Recovery.html#bono<http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Troubleshooting_and_Recovery.html%23bono>.

I know you tried to send some screenshots initially, but unfortunately the
attachment was removed. Can you please include any log information in the main
body of your response in future.
I hope that helps.
Yours,

Anne