Hi Gabriel,

I think the key issue is that you the Cassandra node keeps failing and without
that you won't be able to get the Homestead-prov service running.

Can you confirm that you have got your etcd cluster up and running healthily.
Are you following our setup steps from the README. If not, can you give us some
more details on the steps you are following and how you are deploying all of
this.

If your etcd cluster is up and healthy, then we can look at why other pods are
unable to reach it. If you are on one of your Cassandra pods, try taking a look
in /var/log/clearwater-cluster-manager/ to see if this has any more informative
logs.

As background here, we have a number of configuration files that are
auto-generated based on information that is stored in the etcd cluster. The
clearwater cluster manager is the process responsible for getting this
information from etcd, and correctly building the configuration up. If your
etcd cluster is unhealthy, or unreachable, the other processes won't be able to
get the configuration they need to boot up successfully, as you're seeing here.

I hope this helps.

Yours,

Anne