Hello Everyone

I have a issue with the deployment of CW using Compose. I followed the
steps in the meta switch gitgub, and everything okay the first time. But,
when I stop all the containers and then I try to rerun it all with docker
restart and I try to create a number for a user in ellis I have the next
issue:

Failed to update the server (see detailed diagnostics in developer
console). Please refresh the page.

How should I rerun all containers to avoid this issue?
Thanks so much for your help!

Gabriel David Orozco
Presidente Rama estudiantil IEEE Universidad del Cauca
(57) 3004351630

--

*Hacia una
Universidad comprometida con la Paz Territorial*