From: Clearwater <clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org> On Behalf Of
Ali Shirvani
Sent: 31 December 2018 12:50
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] Couldn't change domain name from example.com

Hi all,

I installed clearwater all-in-one-image in the virtualbox machine. I have
access to localhost:8080 and I created a user. But the domain is
`example.com<http://example.com>`, I changed the domain to `localhost.local` in
`shared_config` file and restarted the virtual machine, but when I login to
Ellis and try to create private identity the domain is still
`example.com<http://example.com>`.

How should I fix this issue?

Regards,
Ali