Hi Mark,

Thank you again for your response. Comments inline.

?  I assume that bono is 192.168.8.106.

Yes Bono is 192.168.8.106.

?  It seems that sprout is trying to route to the IP address in the URI as an
off-net peer (that just happens to be bono), rather than treating the call as
an on-net call and using the Service-Route from the accompanying REGISTER.

?  I would expect the INVITE to be coming in to sip:6505550637 at
oam.eeint.co.uk<http://lists.projectclearwater.org/mailman/listinfo/clearwater_lists.projectclearwater.org>,
 assuming oam.eeint.co.uk is your home domain.

Yes, oam.eeint.co.uk is my home domain.

I expected that Bono(P-CSCF) should route this INVITE back to the UE
(6505550...@oam.eeint.co.uk<mailto:6505550...@oam.eeint.co.uk>) however, as per
my original email Bono responds to this INVITE with 403 Forbidden. Which you
mentioned might be because it is sent on UNTRUSTED 5060 rather than 5058.

When/where is the translation of the called URI done? I don't see my called IP
address in any of the messages.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Brian.