Hello guys!

I managed to workaround this issue, but I don't believe it should be the
best solution since it involves a manual modification.

Basically, the fix involves adding the full FQDN for Homestead and Homer
directly on the /etc/hosts file inside Ellis's pod. It looks like Ellis
have some trouble making REST calls and thus the error are shown inside the
web console itself. The solution itself isn't the best because in the event
of scaling Ellis or it being recreated, the fix still needs to be applied.

I won't go further as it fixed the issue on my end. I'm leaving this here
as a way for others to go around the issue if they got stuck like I was.

Regards,
Isaac