Dear CNVN...

Sending you all many, many blessings, and hoping that your candlelight
vigils for peace around Cleveland this evening were helpful, hopeful,
joyful, and life-giving.

I am newly amazed by the power of the Internet... when I went online to
check out the Global Vigil for Peace, I discovered (to my surprise!) several registered vigils in Chile, including one here in my tiny, rural town in the south. Who knew?? It was organized by a Canadian, also living here, whom I've never met.

So, I gathered a group of friends and a pile of candles, and we
went. Over 50 people showed up! Who would have believed that one website, at the right time in the right place, could accomplish such a thing?! I am thoroughly grateful and empowered by what MoveOn is doing! I'm still in awe that I was able to participate in the same action here in Chile, as all of you "up north", at the same time.

I've posted photos on the Internet of our little vigil here in Chillán, if anyone is interested they're at: www.casaursulina.com.

Keep praying, keep working, keep believing!

Megan Wilson

*********************************************** Megan T. Wilson artist, activist, ally, advocate and agitator HM Service Lay Missioner Casa Ursulina Chillán, Chile www.geocities.com/ophelialoquita

"If you think you're too small to have an
impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in
the room."
           --Anita Koddick

Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve. Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
   http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator