For pictures of the terrible event, see:
http://groupsmsn.com/whathappensthere/shoebox.msnw

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Extinguishing the Torch: The Immigration Crackdown
Post 9/11]
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:10:40 -0500
From: "Yasser Abdel-Aziz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Don,

War may be few days or few hours away. I pray Allah that it won't be
at
all.
In all cases, and on behalf on my community, I really would like to
salute you and the people like you who were so steadfast against this
war, for peace, for civil rights and for justice.

I wish I could have few hours extra each day or a day or two extra
each
week, to keep the pace with the activities you are holding here and
there.

However, I am busy preparing the next generation who may be more able
defend their rights and oppose injustice.
We will stay not far from the effort and will join in as much as we
could.

The picture may seem so dark today. Preparations for an unjust war by
the most powerful nation against one of the poorest are taking place.
No proof was provided to make the case of the war.
The entire world, dozens and dozens of nations, for the entire time in
history are uprising in peaceful demonstrations opposing the war. The
guy with the gun doesn't want to listen.
Today I heard about another brave American woman who were smashed
under
an Israeli bulldozer she was trying to stop from destroying some
Palestinian homes.
Every day, they kill a smash a dozen of Palestinian men, women and
children. They bomb homes and burn tress and garden. They arrest
dozens
of Palestinians where they go to where no body knows where, and they
never come back.
Thousands and thousands are being incarcerated by the occupation army.
The US never called that terrorism. Never called it crimes against
humanity.
They only used the Veto 35 times against UN resolutions condemning the
Israeli aggression. Last time was last December after the Jenin
Massacre
when the UN wanted just to condemn Israel. Just condemning not even
calling for an embargo or sanctions. Even a condemnation is not
allowed.
35 times.

The US says about Iraq it breached 6 UN resolutions.
Does not recall dozens of Israeli resolutions "condemning" Israel.

US economy is in worst state.
The house is discussing raising aid to Israel by 12$ billions. To
fight
Palestinian terrorism.

The President  calls Sharon, a man of Peace.
Sharon says about Bush; best supporter to Israel.

The only nation that will benefit from such a war. Not even the US.
Not
even the UK or Spain. Israel!

In a post Iraqi war. US will convince its new allied Iraqi government
receive millions of Palestinians who will be transferred from their
land
and homes to Iraq. For the region to be in Peace.

In a post Iraqi war, there may be new terrorist attacks against US
interests. This will make Americans more convinced of helping Israel
fighting against "Palestinian Terrorism".

Now that Iraq is gone. Israel can start invade new countries to
achieve
the dream of Greater Israel as it is sketched on Israeli currency.
From
the Nile to the Euphrates.

Every body was surprised of the President short speech about the
Palestinian-Israeli conflict on Friday. I wasn't. It's all planned my
friend.

Could the UN speak out at that time? Could any people on earth
demonstrate or rally against it? If it doesn't work today, it won't
work
tomorrow.

I believe the Peace movement should never despair. Should continue on
and on until the President finds himself few months away from
elections
and 10 millions shouting outside of the white house.

I hope that an incident such as what happened today in Gaza to that
brave young woman, could be a trigger to wake up American people about
the real danger which is there. For them and for everybody else.

Most people are good people but most of them don't know. Let's have
them
know.

Yasser