Friends,

Please spread the word as soon as you can about tonight's Near West Churches
Emergency Prayer Vigil for Peace.  Just found out about it this morning...

Emergency Prayer Vigil for Peace
TONIGHT -- Wednesday, March 19
7:00 PM
at St. Malachi Church
(2459 Washington Ave., on the Near West Side of Cleveland)

Peace,
Jeff Campbell
St. Patrick Church - Social Action Committee

“The choice is not between violence and nonviolence but between nonviolence
and nonexistence.”
-- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"When I pray for peace, I pray not only that the enemies of my own country
may cease to want war, but above all that my country will cease to do the
things that make war inevitable."
-- Thomas Merton

-------------------------------------
Catholic Action Commission of Lorain County
Phone (440) 244-6037 / Fax (440) 244-2587
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.catholic-action.org

"Promoting peace & justice, by advocating for the poor and powerless"
--------------------------------------

Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve.
Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward
messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area
committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace
nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
    http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator