But what does "not accepting this atrocity" mean? It has to mean more than protesting in the streets. It must mean getting the aroused masses to ORGANIZE to take back the government. This means a lot of hard, hard work. It means more than finding good candidates even - somehow the American people have to be educated not to believe everything that comes from corporate/government dominated media or they just vote for the money machine. It means breaking the trance of the enormously distracting messages that bombard us every day - buy this, buy that, see this movie, buy this CD. I'm not speaking against entertainment - I'm speaking against Entertainment that becomes a lifestyle, a reason for living. We re against war, but to achieve peace requires a very demanding shift in everything in our lives - it isn't just protest on Monday and go back to your usual life....