Please!  I beg you stop with the excessive e-mails.  I left the list serve because it started to become painfully long, and it lost its pirpose in my eyes.  Some people have told me that their inbox is full, and they cannot receive other important e-mails.

This is my wife's address so do not hold this against her.

Please, please stop with these e-mails.  Help myself and others out.  I would like to return to the list serve, but things must change!!!

Alan R. Mancuso

Do you Yahoo!?