Voinovich can also be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to urge him to vote against the actual tax cut bill.

Grace
Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve.
Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
    http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator