From: "Megan Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:08 AM
Subject: photos on CNVN page

> Dick,
>
> Thanks for posting the photos from the day after action to Ofoto.
They are
> exceptional.
>
> We're running out of server space on the CNVN web page just at
present--I've
> had to temporarily take down most of the photos in order to update our
text
> content.  To have all the space we want costs an awful lot more, we're
> paying about 20.00 a year as it is for the domain name and space, but
> "up" the server to a higher disk quota would cost more like $85.00 a
year.
> I'm not sure if it's worth it for archived photos, though I do believe
that
> "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all that.  What do you
think?  Can
> we afford it?
>
> Keep up the good work!!! Greetings to all!
>
> Peace,
>
>   Megan

I'd like us to discuss at our April 7 meeting whether we want to pay the
$85.00/yr fee to increase our website capacity.  We may not want to
archive photos indefinitely (if at all), but it sounds as though we may
not at present have enough space for additional text as it is needed.
Megan, any more detailed information about our currently available
space, etc. you could send to the list would help us make an informed
decision.  We might also want to discuss future uses we might imagine
for the website to help us achieve our goals.
Dick Weber

Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve.
Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward
messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area
committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace
nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
    http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator