Cleveland Non Violence Network:

My name is Mike Pacifico and I represent an antiwar group called the Portage Community Peace Coalition.
We are holding a permitted rally and march in downtown Kent on Sunday, April 13 from 2-4PM on Erie Street.
Would you please be so kind as to announce it at your weekly peace witness.
We have printable flyer for the event at:
<A HREF="http://www.fbirecords.com/nomore/april13.htm";>
http://www.fbirecords.com/nomore/april13.htm</A>
you will need to save the JPG to your hard drive and print it from there as it won't print from the web page.
Thanks and Peace,

Mike Pacifico for
Portage Community Peace Coalition:
330 678-3807
http://portagepeace.org

Welcome to the Cleveland Non-Violence List Serve. Visit our web-site at www.clevelandnv.org
Please remember to post in plain text and post only the essential text (do not forward messy messages or webpages.)

The Cleveland Non-Violence Network is the listserve of activists in the Cleveland area committed to a non-violent, justice-based response to terrorism and promoting peace nationally and internationally.

To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If friends want to subscribe, tell them to send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To read this list on the web, please visit:
   http://www.topica.com/lists/ClevelandNV

Wendy  Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Moderator