--- "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/bakerdozen.asp

> Thought that might get some other's attention, I
> can't delve until sometime over the new year
> holiday.

Gasp...choke.. Jezus! This is getting worse and worse!

Though, I have to admit that String * syntax was
confusing. You had to remember: this is capital S
String.

AFAIC, I am glad that there are no immediate grave
dangers to running aspx under Apache and wish
everybody merry holidays...I'm going to take a break
too.

Tony