From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 2:14 PM
To: CLI Dev
Subject: Re: next version features

Rob Hughes wrote:
> I'm new to this group, but have been using mod_aspdotnet for 5 months.
>
> Does anyone know if the next release of mod_aspdotnet will include a
fix
> for bug #33880? This is the one where mod_aspdotnet doesn't pass on
URIs
> for non-existent files.

Well, the fix is in the current snapshot.

That wasn't a bug, it was a design decision.

The new version drops the test for Options ExecCGI (ASP.NET is similar,
but
it truly isn't arbitrary ExecCGI context), and it adds a new directive
for
AspNet [files|directories|virtual]  (and perhaps later, AspNet errors),
control what content is served from mod_aspdotnet v.s. Apache.

But since it has no testing/votes/feedback, the project's stalled.  See
my
resend about [snapshot]  Please Test!.

> Another one I would be interested to know about is Session State. Has
> anyone had problems working with session state with mod_aspdotnet?

I think one of the fixes mitigates this issue, somewhat.

Bill