Hello,

I’ve just started using this mod and just now noticed that the asp application is available from all my domains instead of just the one.

In my config file I have several virtual hosts defined

Shadowmud.net

Jason.shadowmud.net

….

I want to make the following directory only available from the ShadowMud.net domain.

Can you offer insight on how, I’ve tried moving the whole block, pieces and parts to the space within the vitrualhost tags but it doesn’t seem to work.

AspNetMount /Claremont "C:\Claremont"

Alias /Claremont "C:\Claremont"

<Directory "C:\Claremont">

    Options FollowSymlinks Indexes Includes ExecCGI

  Order allow,deny

  Allow from all

  DirectoryIndex default.htm default.aspx

</Directory>