Well, I'd like to apologize to everyone.
I hate when things just start working for no reason at all. no visible change to learn from.
looking around .net conf applet and realizing there wasn't much to do without the actual dll assembly. I decided to do another routine reinstall of the module (which I had done many times before), I was able to start apache2's service with no problems.

Carlos C wrote:
Hello.

I seem to have stumbled onto a very unique error. I haven't found anything about it.
first of all.. I had mod_aspdotnet running earlier this year. It was running ok.
After i installed visual c# 2005 beta (which came with .net 2.0) I had Matt Morrison's problem:
[snip]