William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
There is a new -experimental- snapshot up to date with svn 280855 in
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

If you are interested in testing, please report back here promptly,
I've run out to time to even do unit testing of this candidate.

Note; the previous build required you to add Options ExecCGI to allow
ASP.NET to process your files.  No longer;

You must now add the 'AspNet files' directive to have the same effect.
You may use the 'files', 'directories', or 'virtual' so mod_aspdotnet
processes any file request, any directory request, or any non-existant
file (e.g., a virtual resource).  Otherwise, configuration remains the
same.  Note that 'AspNet all' will serve all three types of requests,
while 'AspNet off' will turn off AspNet processing for such requests.

I'm not sure I was clear, the three options can be given in any various
combination.  E.g.

AspNetMount /app c:/web/apps/appone
Alias /app c:/web/apps/appone
<Directory c:/web/apps/appone>
    AspNet files virtual
    DirectoryIndex index.aspx index.html
</Directory>

means that /app requests for files, or .rs files that don't physically
exist, will be handled by ASP.NET, but when directories within /app are
encountered, mod_dir will ensure the user gets an external redirect
(e.g. /app/dir1 would be redirected to /app/dir1/) and that mod_dir will
find index.aspx or index.html and help you serve that.