When a JComboBox is editable, the button segment of the combo box is misaligned
vertically and has a different height. This change fixes these issues and adds
a manual test that checks the appearance of an editable and non-editable
JComboBox.

One of the discussions revolving this issue is the native macOS appearance of
editable JComboBoxes. After looking through native macOS apps, the only one
found is in System Preferences > Date & Time. The problem here is that the
native equivalent found here uses a blue button with a single down arrow as the
button's symbol. The current swing implementation uses a white button with an
up & down arrow symbol for the button. A JRS widget button that has this blue
button with a single downward arrow exists but does not support text fields.

As such, I believe the best fix for this issue is to mainly fix the alignment
and sizing issue. I looked through Apple's documentation for these UI elements
but editable JComboBoxes aren't specifically listed anywhere. Similarly,
there's barely any editable JComboBoxes used in native mac apps (only the date
& time). So, I don't think it's a major issue if JComboBox does not exactly
match the example found in Date & Time.

Commit messages:
 - Updated test with PassFailJFrame
 - Added test
 - Adjusted height and coordinate for editable JComboBox

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9473/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=9473&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8054572
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/9473/head:pull/9473