On Fri, 20 May 2022 00:53:27 GMT, SWinxy <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The current implementation creates ~750 new objects on load, and uses a
>> binary array search with a Comparable implementation. This implementation is
>> probably bad. Instead, we can use the enhanced switch feature to possibly
>> save time, resources, and code size. The new implementation means that the
>> array doesn't have to be sorted alphanumerically necessarily, and it creates
>> the colors on demand.
>
> SWinxy has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
> since the last revision:
>
>   Accidental mergers.
>
>   I created a quick check to see if any other colors were different (only
> these three). For some odd reason "yellowgreen" and "yellow green" are
> different.

I can see which test suites are ran, sure. But they don't give me feedback as
to what issues it had (good to know I got an error on the 4282 tests... but
which *one*?). The bot removed the "needs sponsor" tag because tests had failed
post-hoc (and they've failed for not being able to load stuff prior), so my PR
surviving is dependent on those tests.

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/7096