So Magare (what is your actual name ?),

As admin for this list I saw your  latest email but due to size etc it was rejected by OpenJDK mail servers. I don't think I can do anything about that. In fact it wasn't even a patch. It was a full copy of a file. And I believe you misunderstood that Alexey was quoting what you should have sent in reply to the person who is triaging your bug submission. NOT to be sent to this list. Go look in your inbox+spam.

Regardless OpenJDK does not take patches in email.
They need to be github PRs *after* following process below.

Have you read the OpenJDK Developer's Guide ? https://openjdk.org/guide/

Start here https://openjdk.org/guide/#contributing-to-an-openjdk-project
and make sure to sign and return the OCA mentioned there.

The OCA must be accepted in order to take code from you.

Do you have a github account ? You'll need one and it'll have to be linked to an approved OCA.
You can then submit a PR against https://github.com/openjdk/jdk

I can help you "sponsor" this change, but you need to absorb the process and do the OCA first.

-phil.