On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 22:51:00 GMT, Laurent Bourgès <lbour...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Initial PR

It passed all my testing, and I have looked over the code - lightly - this is
OK by me.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/sun/java2d/marlin/MarlinProperties.java line 87:

> 85:     public static boolean isProfileQuality() {
> 86:         final String key = "sun.java2d.renderer.profile";
> 87:         final String profile = getString(key, "quality");

Not for this review, but some time we need to make sure there are no
incompatibilities
associated with these properties. What I really mean is a shortcut for speed
that causes
rendering that violates the SE spec needs to be disabled in JDK.
I have no reason here to suppose that but we should test it some day.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/sun/java2d/marlin/MergeSort.java line 188:

> 186:         // optimization that results in faster sorts for nearly ordered
> lists.
> 187:         if (srcX[mid - 1] <= srcX[mid]) {
> 188:             // 14 occurences

I think the prior spelling was actually the correct one.

Marked as reviewed by prr (Reviewer).

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11225