On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 07:26:27 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kiz...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Chrome form editor hides cursor, Adobe Acrobat shows blinking cursor,
> Microsoft Office 2011 shows some custom cursor that appears to be grayed off
> or faded. Differently.

Does any of them use non blinking cursor? it seems related to the application
and not the library they use. The library provides a way to set different
cursors and the application may use that. Maybe we can update the SwingSet2
which is used for testing to show that it is possible to do that in Swing?

We updated SwingSet2 in the past for a similar reason:
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8278604 and
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8278526

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11408