We have two types of properties in Swing, the "basics": were implemented a long
time ago. Some of that properties are tested by the bug4314194 test. And other
properties implemented as part of the Synth L&F, and based on it - Nimbus/GTK.
Attempt to fix the issue reported by bug4314194 added support of two "basic"
options to the Nimbus/GTK but at the same time broke the Synth/Nimbus
properties. It is unclear what is the root cause and how these properties
should work together(should they? I assume each "basic"/"synth" should support
its own) I suggest to revert the changes in 20 to prevent the regression and
rethink the solution later.

In short, this is a request to revert the next fixes:
 * https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8075916 - for some reason broke the
Synth/Nimbus properties
 * https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8295006 - This uses the same approach as
the fix above
The next two issues created to redo both:
 * https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298149
 * https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298153

-------------

Commit messages:
 - the new JBS bugID
 - Revert "8295006: Colored text is not shown on disabled checkbox and radio
button with GTK LAF for bug4314194."
 - 8298083: The "CheckBox/RadioButton[Enabled/Disabled].textForeground" stoped
working

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11531/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=11531&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298083