On Fri, 6 Jan 2023 04:42:37 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> It seems Synth has two cases of updateStyle() where its argument is not
> passed to the getContext() call. It seems to be an oversight as in other
> Synth classes, the component argument passed to updateStyle is being passed
> to getContext().
>
> CI tests are ok with this change and there is no new regeression with CI
> tests run in NimbusL&F by default..

`list` and `c` points to same object
_javax.swing.JList[,0,0,0x0,invalid,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.synth.SynthBorder@fc8b518,flags=3355472
8,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=,fixedCellHeight=-1,fixedCellWidth=-1,horizontalScrollIncrement=-1,selectionBackground=DerivedColor(col
or=57,105,138 parent=nimbusSelectionBackground offsets=0.0,0.0,0.0,0
pColor=57,105,138,selectionForeground=DerivedColor(color=255,255,255 parent=
nimbusLightBackground offsets=0.0,0.0,0.0,0
pColor=255,255,255,visibleRowCount=22,layoutOrientation=0]_
so there's nothing different in it between them..
I also do not seem to understand how property listener getting "separate"
component can be tested from application?

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11875