On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 23:24:35 GMT, ScientificWare <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This is referenced in Java Bug Database as
>> - [JDK-8292276 : Add named colors from CSS Color Module Level
>> 4](https://bugs.java.com/bugdatabase/view_bug?bug_id=8292276)
>>
>> This is tracked in JBS as
>> - [JDK-8292276 : Add named colors from CSS Color Module Level
>> 4](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8292276)
>>
>> Adds missing color names, defined by CSS Level 4, in CSS.java :
>> CSS Color Module Level 4
>> W3C Candidate Recommendation Snapshot, 5 July 2022
>> [7.1 Named Colors](https://www.w3.org/TR/css-color-4/#named-color)
>>
>> Designed from : [ScientificWare JDK-8292276 : Add named colors from CSS
>> Color Module Level 4](https://github.com/scientificware/jdk/issues/12)
>
> ScientificWare has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   MissingColorNames.java :
>   - Rename the color which doesn't belong to CSS-COLOR-4 specification.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/text/html/CSS.java line 1:

> 1: /*

Does it make sense to separate color processing into a helper class? The `CSS`
class is large enough, we can move parsing the colors to a package-private
class, let's say `CSSColors`. The `CSS` class will use the static methods of
that class.

What do you think?

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/text/html/StyleSheet.java line 1637:

> 1635:                         }
> 1636:                     }
> 1637:                     else if (poundIndex < spaceIndex) {

You're not changing code here, it's better to preserve the formatting.

test/jdk/javax/swing/text/html/CSS/MissingColorNames.java line 323:

> 321:         {"rgb(12 24 200)", "ff0c18c8"}
> 322:     };
> 323: }

Please keep an empty line at the end of the files.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9825#discussion_r1352429654
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9825#discussion_r1352447626
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9825#discussion_r1352757617