> Hi Reviewers,
>
> Observations :
> 1. Without com initialize if we access Mixer for recording, library loaded
> invalid GUID and clipped description in windows(ID not found in registry).
> With com initialization library load proper GUID (same as registry).
> 2. For Play back device always loading proper device GUID irrespective of com
> Initialization.
>
> Test:
> Since screen lock and unlock workflow required for reproducing this issue,
> did coupe of iteration of manual testing post fix and confirmed its resolving
> the problem.
> To reconfirm nothing is broken, executed all audio related test cases on test
> bench post fix and all are green.
>
> Please review the changes and let me know your comments if any.
>
> Regards,
> Renjith.

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request incrementally with one
additional commit since the last revision:

  Added spaces around the assignment operator

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14898/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14898/files/4fe5c79d..2365bf3d

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14898&range=14
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14898&range=13-14

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/14898/head:pull/14898

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14898