On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:34:09 GMT, Alisen Chung <ach...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Root cause of the test failure was fixed with
> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8316931, updating this test since the
> other fix also included a test update.

I updated and ran the test changes. The instructions seem unclear. I double
right click the icon in the icon tray and the icon temporarily disappears, then
reappears. I think that's the correct behavior according to "After each action
event the tray icon is removed from the tray and then added back in a second."

Also the instructions describe that there should be some "brief information
about action events printed below". But I don't see any info printed.

Can you clear this up?

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17838#pullrequestreview-1879117683